EuroCC Spain RES
EuroCC Spain RES project aims to create a National Competence Center (NCC) that is capable of providing a wide portfolio of Supercomputing, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence services adapted to the respective needs of the industry (especially SMEs), the academic world and public administration in Spain.
The NCC center in Spain will be part of a network of National Centers of Competence made up of 33 participating States, members and associates. In this way, the advantages, experience and resources available in Europe in terms of supercomputing, big data and artificial intelligence are used and benefited for the coordination of initiatives at a national level for the promotion of these technologies.
EuroCC Spain is made up of the following research centers:
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center – National Supercomputing Center (BSC-CNS): National Center of Competence (NCC) in Spain
- Institute of Biocomputing and Physics of Complex Systems (BIFI-UNIZAR)
- Extremadura Center for Research, Technological Innovation and Supercomputing (CENITS)
- Galician Supercomputing Center (CESGA)
- Consortium of University Services of Catalonia (CSUC)
- Institute of Astrophysics of the Canary Islands (IAC)
- Supercomputing Castilla y León (SCAYLE)
- University of Cantabria (UNICAN)