National Competence Centre for Supercomputing, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
The Austrian competence centre for Supercomputing, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence is operated by the University of Vienna, the Technical University of Vienna, the University of Innsbruck, the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna and the Technical University of Graz (as part of the Vienna Scientific Cluster Consortium), in close cooperation with the business incubator INiTS.
Aided by experts, EuroCC Austria serves as an intermediary to strengthen the exchange of skills between academia and business and aims to provide know-how and to facilitate access to HPC infrastructure.
HPC enables fast execution of complex calculations for advanced modelling, computer simulation, big data analytics, and development of AI models (artificial intelligence). These tasks require considerable resources, complex infrastructure, and optimised software solutions.
EuroCC Austria helps Austrian companies to get access to national and European HPC systems without having to build and operate their own. This way, small to big enterprises and start-ups can benefit from technical expertise, cost-effective services, and the uptake of HPC/Big Data/AI in order to streamline business processes and product development.
Your application of HPC/Big Data/AI
- Modelling and simulation of physical phenomena
- Training algorithms
- Visualisation and processing of large data sets
- Code and software optimization
- Solving complex computational problems
- Optimising product development and reducing time to market
Our service and support in HPC/Big Data/AI
- Assitance with your projects and funding applications
- Facilitation of access to software and supercomputers
- Connecting stakeholders, experts and infrastructure providers
- Training in HPC computing, parallel programming, and more
High processing power & memory capacity
- Billions of operations per second
- Parallel processing
- Distributed Memory
- Secure data access and transfer
- Data is processed on local servers and remains in the country
Time and cost efficiency
- Cost reduction through high performance
- Optimised prototyping through simulation
- Funding opportunities